Starting at 2.30pm and lasting an hour, the Forum will be a chance for partners, data analysts and researchers hear first-hand about our progress to date.
Attendees should register in advance.
Our vision is to promote and advance health and social wellbeing in Scotland by enabling access to public sector data about people, places and businesses.
We are committed to making public sector data available to support research and innovation in Scotland and improve citizen wellbeing by simplifying the process of accessing multiple datasets.
User Forum agenda: 2.30 to 3.30pm Wednesday 28 September
Welcome and update - Professor Roger Halliday, Interim CEO of RDS
Update on RDS work
- Researcher access service - Hugh Wallace, Chief Information Officer, RDS
- Data acquisition and programmes - Nora Cooke O'Dowd, Programmes & Data Acquisition Director, RDS
User engagement activity update
- Developing of user engagement activity - TBC
- Synthetic data workshop – Dr Lynne Adair, RDS
Partners update – an opportunity for partners to present progress on particular projects or call for help
- Equalities project – Duncan Buchanan, Head of Health Data Transformation, RDS
Opportunity for Q&A
Wrap up and AOB – Professor Roger Halliday, Interim CEO of RDS
Register for the User Forum here. Further information and joining instructions will be sent out closer to the time once attendees have registered.